The number of the voice experiences is on the rise.
As more designers, teams, and consumers are tapping into the power of voice – it's never been more important to keep up and push the boundaries of what's possible in Voiceflow.
At Voiceflow, we're building the best in class tool for voice and conversation design. Whether you're looking for rapid prototyping, design features and functionality, or an easy way to publish directly onto your device – we're determined to help you get there.
Over the past few months, we've been hard at work – partnering with Google and their Google Actions team to ensure the best possible upload and publishing experience. Today, we're proud to announce the early preview of our new and improved Google Actions Integration.
We took what used to take fifteen minutes and dozens of steps, and condensed it into a few clicks.
- Easily design, prototype, and launch your Google Action, all within the Voiceflow canvas.
- Take advantage of Google specific funtionality
- Easily share your design with teammates, viewers, or stakeholders
- Upload and Test to your Google Device
- Publish directly to your Google Actions Console
So what are you waiting for? Start building today, and see what's possible with Voiceflow and Google Actions.
*Stay tuned for additional updates coming soon to the Google Actions experience in Voiceflow
Want to read more about the changes, check out our changelog.