With the advent of multimodal devices, it's now possible to reimagine how humans absorb and retain information, especially when it comes to studying. The study guide template considers a person's learning style and is designed for multiple modes of interaction (text, chip input, and voice). It also accounts for the many question types used in today's exams/tests including multiple-choice, visual/audio prompts, fill-in-the-blank, and short answer.
Create a comprehensive learning experience using text, audio, and visual cues to assist users in conceptualizing, analyzing, and applying meaning to the subject matter.
In this template we'll cover how to:
- Design an interactive study guide/mock exam using popular question types
- Use flows to add, duplicate, remove and edit new and existing questions
- Use the random step to randomize the question order
- Set conditions to account for user sessions and number of questions asked
- Setting/resetting variables to personalize the experience
- Using intents to context-switch